Friday, February 23, 2007

Poem Collections


Tears

Unbearable pain just hiding
Breathless and mute
Excruciating nerve under patience’ lining
In this inner core of self

If only I can take back, words forbidden
Hold on my arrogance
Feelings uncertain to understand
Now burning into this isolation

Clearing my throat down
Silently denying and nonchalant
Shaken in my ground
Falling…bursting

I’m Sorry


Take a moment to contemplate
Fast phase decision you make
In a paradigm of hate
Let forgiveness undertake

I didn’t meant it this way
I chose you all I can say
I broke down and pray
Beside me please stay

In you I found my pair
Hoping together till grey hair
Solemnly asking for that little care.
Without you this I couldn’t bear.

Fragile


Standing at the sharp point of a needle
Either break or make
Lies under your judgment.

I encompassed my emotions of fear
Pulling every tensioned rope of patience
Not to pass out holding still.

It’s between yes or no and not maybe
Vulnerable to my heartbreak
Either joy or tear

Please reveal don’t keep me hanging
Am I still in you?
Say what is true.

Daisy Street

Minutes past midnight summer
In the midst of solitude
Journeyed across bare road
Coldness sunk into this thin bone.
Deafening silence and dangerous turn
Emptiness and despair I felt
My Honey did not walk me home.
Glance back hope He was there.
Yet still alone…so alone.
Every door shut for me.
Including his own.
Frightened in this hollow street
I walked on my own.


Jealousy


A mere friendliness of you
Saying hi and hello
To a girl you fondly call
Nice and cute, I understand
Having done constantly around her
Doubt rose above my head
It is not friendly at all
A flirting before my eyes
Before my very eyes…
Destroying every inch of security
Realizing that is way cross normal
Laughter I heard a mock at my back
Subjecting my position and situation
Engulfing my whole being
Limiting my moment of reaction
Is there a competition for attention?
None…just yet. B»»ŠŠ……°°’ª’

No comments: