Sunday, February 25, 2007

Freelance Jobs

PhilVault Inc.

Writers / Web Developers

Hi, thanks for all who have emailed me. I am still looking for talented people in the following fields.

() web development
() content writers

If you're interested, please email your short resume, detailing on your field of specialty. Also please include samples of your work if you have.

You will receive project invitations via email, so make sure you send your resume so that I can include you on my mailing list when new projects arrived.

If you have questions, you may buzz me on my yahoo messenger: philvault

Thanks




Date: 22 February 2007
City/Town: Nationwide
Location: Nationwide
Wage/Salary: per project basis
Start: per project basis
Duration: -no data-
Type: Part Time, Home Based
How to apply: email, online messengers
Company: PhilVault Inc.
Contact: Manny Cabanes
Email: philvault@webmaster.com

No comments: