Friday, February 23, 2007

In God’s arms

Was it ever been a time that you are too tired handling your own baggage and just for a moment, you want someone else do the carrying. Well it happened to me, not only once but perhaps it will go thousands and maybe millions. Total dependence on your God, of that God has also the pleasure of taking your load.

When you are tired and restless, don’t be ashamed to unload everything and hand it over to God. Don’t be afraid, and you will be relieved. I had done this a couple of times and everyday God has given me enough strength to go on everyday.

Everytime I fail in class and my expectations. I know that faith there is, God strengthens us when we are down.

To all out there who reads this one. Don’t miss to give a comment to give a testimony of how God has able to revived you in your downest moment.

No comments: