Saturday, March 10, 2007

Poems 2

High School Life

As memories passed
And now looking back
Those days where young
Simple and fragile we had been
Learning in laughter and tears

You were there my friend
Through all those years…

Remembering how we break rules
Playing hide and seek
Counting numbers by hand
Singing loves songs out of tune
Falling from old guava tree
Running around where time is ours.

You were there my friend
Through all those years…

Distance departs us
Now we are in separate ways
Found new space for my own
Including circle of friends
What used to be is part of past
Everything out to change us
Unnoticed how we have been

But here still in my heart
You are my friend
Through all these years…








Left undone

Time not runs but leaps
Not by second but in minutes
Later you’ll find moments
Gone and wasted.

Hypnotized by the fantasy
A world created in dreams
Been lost from reality
Now truth awakens in pain…

Was I there to fulfill
Or just a dejavu?
I knew I had done something
But only in the wonderland…

Too late to make a move
Or hustle over an opportunity
My body weakens out
As the sun is settling down.

If only…

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So much nostalgy on those phrases... wow. It may turn me from white to black hair for a moment.

Like life itself is ment to be a series of meetings and "see you soon" phrases.